Forward thinking. Long-term Stable Cash Flow.
The weight of capital directed towards the service station sector has grown recently due to the increase in demand for defensive assets which offer long-term stable cash flow and long-term tenants with strong covenants backed by globally recognised brands.
PrivateInvest targets this sector as it aligns with its mandate of investment into essential markets.
Convenience retailing has also become an integral component of the service station industry. Service stations are now trending to be characterised by expanded format convenience stores, quasi-supermarkets, fast food outlets, coffee shops and automated car washes.
Generally, sites are located in good locations with a clear preference to have locations on high volume outlets, located along key arterial roads and greater traffic volume, thereby providing increased economies of scale.
PrivateInvest is now completing its first placement of this type of asset in Western Australian on an investor fund through basis. The Property is 100% pre-leased to four high quality national branded tenants. Construction has started.
The investment attributes of this asset are typical of the national pipeline that PrivateInvest is developing in this sector.
Key Investor Benefits that the next investment releases offers are:
- Brand new assets allowing tax deferred income;
- Secure stable rental income backed by national brands;
- Attractive 15-year lease terms with fixed based 3% escalation clauses providing rental yields; and
- Attractive Internal Rate of Returns.
If you are an interested wholesale or professional investor, the steps to learn more on our next investment offers in this sector are:
- Sign up via the enquiry form to receive the full Information Memorandum and we will contact you shortly thereafter.
- Telephone East Coast enquiries on + 61 3 8680 2490 or West Coast enquiries on + 61 8 9288 4590; and
- If we are not available to take your enquiry immediately, we will return to your call shortly.